Home Of DeadScyth
Home Of DeadScyth
Home Of DeadScyth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of DeadScyth

Welcome DeadScyth Members to your second home.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:00 am

Suggestion please do not be offended

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FATsassin

Scyth Holders
Ds-Pwi:
Suggestion please do not be offended Left_bar_bleue500/500Suggestion please do not be offended Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Suggestion please do not be offended Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion please do not be offended   Suggestion please do not be offended Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:29 pm

HI, I am FATsassin i have some suggestion hopefully not offending anyone especially the moderator. Its kinda hard to navigate around the forum itself... Probably due to the ADvertisement and Picture you place on each topic
Back to top Go down
FATsassin

Scyth Holders
Ds-Pwi:
Suggestion please do not be offended Left_bar_bleue500/500Suggestion please do not be offended Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion please do not be offended   Suggestion please do not be offended Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:59 pm

Another Possible addition to our faction is we could have VENTrilo or Skype to talk online and comunicate =D
Back to top Go down
TheOneAnubis
Admin
TheOneAnubis

Scyth Holders
Ds-Pwi:

PostSubject: Vent and Skype   Suggestion please do not be offended Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:09 pm

The idea is nice, but what shall we use? we will hold a vote here soon so we can do something about the coms. The nav you will have to take it up with my bro, he is open minded so just ask or let him know about your ideas ^^ ty J

DeadScyth,
Anubis farao
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru
Admin
Ichimaru

Scyth Holders
Ds-Pwi:

PostSubject: none taken   Suggestion please do not be offended Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:39 pm

I agree FAT I have been so busy i have not had time to change things herelol. When i made it I was just happy it worked really lol but soon i will revise the clan page ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://deadscyth.board-directory.net
Katsumora

Katsumora

Scyth Holders
Ds-Pwi:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion please do not be offended   Suggestion please do not be offended Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:33 am

I think that a vent server is actually in the works and going to be tested out will post more updates as they come about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion please do not be offended   Suggestion please do not be offended Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion please do not be offended
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home Of DeadScyth :: Mission Control :: Request & Suggestion-
Jump to: